HVAC Heating Repairs
Although our cold season is typically short here in Texas, we do experience cold temperatures nonetheless. Once the temperature begins to drop, you’ll soon realize that having a properly functioning heating system in place is just as important as having an efficient air conditioning system. Honest Plumbing & Air is dedicated to being your one-stop shop for reliable HVAC maintenance services. If your heating system goes out, call our professional contractors to get it up and running again.
We even offer emergency services, so don't hesitate to call us any time day or night. We’ll work to get your heating system properly repaired so that it can operate as efficiently as possible, saving you time and money. Honest Plumbing & Air recommends that you take advantage of yearly tune-ups to ensure your heating equipment is running at its best year-round.
Heating Equipment Repairs & Installations
Our experienced technicians at Honest Plumbing & Air are able to repair and install all brands and types of heating systems, including:
- Heat pumps
- Gas and electric furnaces
- Ductless mini-split
To prevent unexpected repairs to your heating system, please check out our heating maintenance plans.
Common Signs You Need Heating Repair
Depending on how long your heating system has been compromised, there can be some warning signs that indicate the need for heating repair. Here are some telltale signs that you can look out for if you think your home’s heating system may be compromised:
- Increased Energy Bills: While the cost to heat and cool your home fluctuates periodically, if you’re experiencing a noticeable increase in your heating bills, but your home is cold, this is an obvious sign that your heating system may be in need of repair.
- Odd Noises: If you’re hearing strange noises coming from your home’s furnace, such as a buzzing sound, this can be a sign of a major issue. If it is left untreated, you may be required to replace your entire heating system rather than a simple repair. If you hear something, call a professional HVAC contractor to evaluate your system today.
- Inspections: Has it been more than a year since you’ve had your heating system reviewed by a professional? It may be in need of repair and you might not know it. Don’t wait; schedule your tune-up today!
- Rapid Cycling: Does your home’s heating system turn on and off frequently? This can be a sign of an overworked system. Be proactive and have your furnace checked as soon as possible if your thermostat is experiencing rapid cycling.
- Yellow Pilot Light: Your pilot light should be blue at any given time. If you’re seeing any other colors, your pilot could be compromised or exposed to dangerous elements around the flame.
If you’re experiencing any of the above, contact Honest Plumbing & Air today to get started with a free heating repair estimate. Our team is available across Austin, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto, Leander, Pflugerville & Round Rock, TX. We’re here to serve you when you need it most.
Schedule An Appointment With The Heating Professionals
If you have issues with your home’s heating, let us help! Our team can diagnose the problem and repair any issues in a timely manner so you can get back to your day. Since 2013, Honest Plumbing & Air has been providing residential heating repair services to residents across Texas. No job is too big or too small.Give us a call today at (512)238-2058!
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Let’s Get Started On Your Next Service!
For our team, no job is too large or too small! No matter what make and model your unit is, you can rest assured that our entire staff stays on top of industry news and is qualified to handle your setup.
We’re a dependable veteran-owned and operated company, and we are focused on solutions based on expert diagnosis. Whether we need to replace a switch or an entire unit, expect honesty and quality at the forefront of our service. Our team is ready to handle any job in the Georgetown, Cedar Park, and Hutto areas.
Call Us Today at (512)238-2058